All NLNM garments are entirely hand-embroidered.
Every technological parts are CE certified.
Before washing the garment, you HAVE TO REMOVE the battery placed in the inner pocket of the garment.
AVOID THE CONTACT BETWEEN BATTERIES AND WATER
Wash the garments by hand at low temperatures, iron the garment taking care to avoid direct contact with the embroidery.
AVOID THE IRONING OF EMBROIDERY
Any damage caused by incorrect maintenance is not our responsibility
- Remove the battery pack from the inside pocket of the garment;
- Locate the battery connection, press the ends and disconnect the battery body;
- Make sure it is off, open the cover and remove the battery from the compartment;
- Replace it with the new battery, close the cover;
- Attach the battery pack to the wire and turn on the power button.
USE ONLY CR2032 BATTERIES
Here you can find a battery replacement tutorial